Storage space is a rare commodity on a motorbike or scooter and yet it always needs securing against theft and unauthorised use. Which is the best sort of lock for a motorcyclist to carry for normal use? Brake disc locks are a practical solution for many motorbikes. They are very compact, light and thus easy to transport. If your vehicle is to be parked for a long time in a place where there is a high risk of theft, combining the lock with a chain is recommended to prevent the motorbike from being carried away.
GRANIT Detecto XPlus 8008
GRANIT Detecto XPlus 8008
Your motorcycle is too valuable to leave unattended and unprotected. The ABUS GRANIT Detecto XPlus 8008 is state of the art security and as beautiful as the machine you ride. This compact yet powerful lock is incredibly easy to use but houses a high tech 3D alarm sensor technology wrapped within a brick of steel.
Your motorcycle is too valuable to leave unattended and unprotected. The ABUS GRANIT Detecto X-Plus 8008 is state of the art security and as beautiful as the machine you ride. This compact yet powerful lock is incredibly easy to use but houses a high tech 3D alarm sensor technology wrapped within a brick of steel.
You've heard the horror stories about the competitor's alarm locks- alarms going off when they get wet or the cat passes by; having to wear ear plugs to replace the battery. Not so with the ABUS disk locks. The 8008 uses an automatic brake disc recognition system - meaning that the alarm will not arm unless it is mounted onto the brake disc itself. You can carry this lock in your pocket or bag and it will not arm or sound. It comes with a compact carrying case for easy transport on the bike.
The alarm relies on ABUS's 3D motion detection technology - once armed and on the brake disc it will detect any motion. A warming will sound before the alarm fully sounds - perfect if you've parked your bike and forgotten your alarm is still on the disc! When you (or a thief) stand your bike up while the alarm is armed it will sound a warning giving you time to unlock it before it fully sounds. Every movement is detected - whether the thief tries striking or attacking the lock - or simply tries to lift your bike into a truck and the alarm reaches at least 100dbB when it sounds fully.
- 16mm steel bolt
- The bolt and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are all made of special temper hardened steel
- ABUS 3D Detection System means that every movement is detected
- Alarm of at least 100dB
- Lock can be safely transported in locked position without arming or activating thanks to the automatic brake disc recognition system. Alarm only arms on the disc.
- ABUS XPlus cylinder provides the highest protection against manipulation and picking
- Two keys supplied with lock, one LED lighted
- ABUS Code Card for easy replacement/additional key ordering
- One CR2 battery for the alarm is included.
- This lock can be keyed alike with other XPlus Cylinder locks - especially useful for riders using the Granit XPLus Extreme U-Lock or X-Plus Extreme Chain to lock their bikes. One key to unlock them all!
- Mechanism Type: Key
- Bolt Dimensions: 16
- Shackle Shape: Round
- Battery Included
- Led Alarm Status
- Cylinder Type: x-plus
- Cylinder Batch: a
- Master Key
- 2 keys are supplied with the lock
- 1 lighted keys are supplied with the lock
- Key Code Card
- Net Weight : 1200 g
Granit Detecto XPlus 8077
Granit Sledg 77
Granit Power XS 67
Granit Victory XPlus 68
Granit Detecto 8077 + 12KS Yellow Loop
Granit Power XS 67 12ks Black Loop
Granit 58 Black Loop Chain
Granit Power XS 67 10ks Black Loop
Granit Extreme Plus 59
Granit 68 Victory XPlus Chain
Granit Extreme 59 Moto
Granit XPlus 540 Motorcycle
Granit CityChain XPlus 1060 Moto
Bordo Granit XPlus 6500 Moto