2. Basic Terms
1. You represent that all information you provide or have provided to ABUS is true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
2. You may not access or use this website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (federal, state, and local) applicable to your use of the site.
3. You must not interfere with or disrupt this website or servers or networks connected to this site, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not alter or interfere with the way any content is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
3. General Conditions
2. This website may contain links to third-party web sites or features. You understand and acknowledge and agree that ABUS is not responsible or liable for the actions of any such third-parties.
1. This website contains content owned or licensed by ABUS which is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws. You agree that you will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the site and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the content.
2. As with any online service, there may be occasions when this site is unavailable due to scheduled maintenance or upgrades, emergency repairs, or failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. While we will make all reasonable attempts to restore service in a timely fashion, we will not be liable for modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the site
5. How We Protect Your Information
1. We use commercially reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of the information that you provide. We only allow access to your information for appropriate business purposes and retain your information only as required for legitimate business purposes or to comply with contractual or legal requirements.
2. When you provide payment or credit card information as part of the payment process, it is protected using appropriate encryption. When you enter the payment information, the web address in your browser window will change from http: to https: which indicates it is being sent via a secure, encrypted link to the site that processes your payment. The payments processor we use is certified to safely and securely handle credit card transactions over the Internet.
3. You should be alert when responding to an email which appears to come from a legitimate sender (such as ABUS) but is actually an attempt to fraudulently obtain information from you. We will never send an email or any other communication asking you to provide payment or personal information.